September was about refining the tools to better help you manage spaces and your office. Let’s get right into what happened.
Personal events are now in Robin
The schedule now contains tabs for both the organization and your personal events. Before you would have to go to user settings to view events. By grouping these together, you should have a much easier time tracking your work days.
Here’s what that looks like:
Just head on over to your dashboard to see it in action.
New tools for managing events in your schedule
We’ve been spending some time thinking about how we can make managing and scheduling events even easier, and at the beginning of the month, we shipped some tools that do just that.
Here’s a quick recap:
- Meetings can now detect links (Bluejeans, Zoom, etc.)
- You can now confirm meetings up to two hours in advance
- Customize how long the room will wait before auto unbooking a no-show meeting
The full blog post is here if you’d like to read more.
Redesigned navigation makes it easier to manage your office
In September, both the space and office settings pages were redesigned. When it comes to finding the right room, we knew there were ways would make it even easier, and the overall navigation a lot cleaner.
Here’s the updated space page:
Here’s the updated organization settings page:
Read the full blog post for more on this update.
Coming in October
We have some exciting things we’re working on that you’ll see in October.
- Simpler Exchange and Office 365 integrations
- Added visibility for events that repeat, or involve multiple rooms
- A new way to view and share scheduled events
Want to see these features in action? Give them a try for free here!