We’ve made a few changes since we first introduced our recipe for a better office environment.
So you can consider this “the new and improved” Robin.😉
Every office worker is clamoring for an answer to the question: what makes the workplace a more seamless and enjoyable place to be? We started sourcing this solution years ago, starting with the Robin mobile app. But the Robin family has grown a lot since then, and there’s so much more we can do to help your office operate smoothly. So if you’re curious what Robin is made of (it’s not actually fairy dust) before taking us for a test drive or scheduling a demo, this may be just the recipe you’re looking for.
Like all great trios, Robin’s scheduling platform has three main parts:
- Scheduling for rooms and desks: Find a meeting room or desk to work from.
- Space management:Add visibility for everyone and plan for office improvements.
- Meeting room signage:Tap your tablet app to start meetings and more.
“Why room scheduling software?”
Here’s a trio of reasons:
- Prevent stolen meeting rooms
- Free up meeting room space
- Make it easier to find the right room
“Well, what about desk scheduling software?”
There are three reasons for that:
- Let everyone pick their own desk
- Help people find each other
- Manage assigned seats
“And the rest of the scheduling platform? Not sure I need it.”
You’d miss out on:
- Increasing visibility for each room, lobby, and other high traffic areas
- Helping everyone find their way with floor plans on web, apps, and TV
- Understanding how to fix or expand your office with insights