We’ve made a few changes since we first introduced our recipe for a better office environment.
So you can consider this “the new and improved” Robin. 😉
Every office worker is clamoring for an answer to the question: what makes the workplace a more seamless and enjoyable place to be? We started sourcing this solution years ago, starting with the Robin mobile app. But the Robin family has grown a lot since then, and there’s so much more we can do to help your office operate smoothly.
Like all great trios, Robin’s scheduling platform has three main parts:
- Scheduling for rooms and desks:
Find a meeting room or desk to work from.
- Space management:
Add visibility for everyone and plan for office improvements.
- Meeting room signage:
Tap your tablet app to start meetings and more.
“Why room scheduling software?”
Here’s a trio of reasons:
- Prevent stolen meeting rooms
- Free up meeting room space
- Make it easier to find the right room
“Well, what about desk scheduling software?”
There are three reasons for that:
- Let everyone pick their own desk
- Help people find each other
- Manage assigned seats
“And the rest of the scheduling platform? Not sure I need it.”
You’d miss out on:
- Increasing visibility for each room, lobby, and other high traffic areas
- Helping everyone find their way with floor plans on web, apps, and TV
- Understanding how to fix or expand your office with insights