A Hot Desking Policy Template
Sharing desks in an office - especially in a more traditional office - can be a big leap requiring change management tactics to ensure its success. Set expectations for both employees and admins with a policy for how-to hot desk in your workplace.
How to set expectations for hot desking in your office
To get started, we put together a template to write a hot desking policy for your office.
What’s inside this template:
A plug and play guideline document you can simply edit, update, and send out to your employees to implement effective hot desking in your office.
- The type of activity-based work your company is rolling out
- Why your company is making the change to shareable desks
- Who in the office is eligible to hot desk
- What types of desk reservations your company will use
- How to effectively use hot desking technology
- Additional employee guidelines